Vasco Career College Medical Terminology program prepares you with the basic medical terminology vocabularies. The course encompasses study of prefixes, suffixes, root words for medical terms and their meanings, spellings, pronunciations, and most key terms in healthcare. Students receive a thorough grounding in basic medical terminology through the locations, functions, and terms of the body systems. Students are required to successfully complete the didactics of 32 hours.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older. All applicants must present either a State issued Identification card/driver’s license or passport.
- Must have a social security number, US Citizen or a permanent resident.
- Proof of High School Graduate/GED or a degree higher than High School Diploma
- Felony, drug, theft, and certain convictions are not allowed. Background check, and drug screening required.
- Physical exam, TB screening, and immunization as required by internship site
Applicants must pass English and Math proficiency test to obtain admission.