HOW TO APPLY AND ENROLL
- Applicants must be 18 years or older. All applicants must present either a State issued Identification card/driver’s license or passport.
- Must have a social security number, US Citizen or a permanent resident.
- Proof of High School Graduate/GED or a degree higher than High School Diploma. Visit GED.com for more information.
- Background check, and drug screening required.
- Physical exam, TB screening, and immunization as required by internship site.
Applicants must pass English and Math proficiency test to obtain admission.
Fees are divided into four payments and must be fully paid on or before the due dates.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics 2014 “Employment of healthcare occupations is projected to grow 18 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 2.3 million new jobs. Healthcare occupations are projected to add more jobs than any of the other occupational groups. This projected growth is mainly due to an aging population, leading to greater demand for healthcare services”