GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINING PROGRAM!!!
“MAKING A DIFFERENCE”
- Students must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Students are required to bring a copy of their high school transcripts or GED.
- All applicants must possess a valid State issued identification.
- Felony, drug, theft, and certain convictions are not allowed.
- A 10 th grade level Math and English assessment will be administered to all applicants. Applicants must obtain 80% of the test to be admitted into the program.
- 2 recommendation letters
- 1 personal letter
- Please Note: Tuition will be $500-$2500 USD. Student may be eligible for part or full scholarship.
Drop off/Mail/Email: Requested documents to
Vasco Career College
1227 Hilltop Mall Rd
Richmond, CA 94806