Vasco Career College is looking to hire adjunct instructors for American Heart Association Heartsaver, BLS, ACLS and PALS training course. The position is responsible for providing high quality instruction while demonstrating professionalism and accountability. The candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and should be able to perform all demonstration activities required of course being taught as well as proper documentation.
The adjunct instructor is a PRN position and is assigned classes on an as needed basis per month.
• Experience as an advanced healthcare provider (AEMT, Paramedic, RN)
• Ability to teach effectively in a learning environment
• Must have a current BLS, ACLS, PALS, instructor Certification
• High school diploma or GED Only for BLS instructor
• Basic computer/typing skills and the ability to use Microsoft Word. Ability to use online programs regarding training classes and documentation.
• Punctual, dependable, team player
The classes are designed to suit every student’s needs and to make sure that each participant learns all aspects of each course. Our goal is to teach and to deliver the highest quality BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses, which have one purpose: to well prepare providers who will be responsible for the care of patients in emergency and trauma cases.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 /hour
• 1 year (Preferred)
• AEMT, Paramedic, RN, LVN, High school or equivalent
• Richmond, CA
|Salary||$15.00 – $18.00 /hour|