HOW TO APPLY AND ENROLL
- Applicants must be 18 years or older. All applicants must present either a State issued Identification card/driver’s license or passport.
- Must have a social security number, US Citizen or a permanent resident.
- Proof of High School Graduate/GED or a degree higher than High School Diploma
- Felony, drug, theft, and certain convictions are not allowed. Background check, and drug screening required.
- Physical exam, TB screening, and immunization as required by internship site.
Applicants must pass English and Math proficiency test to obtain admission.
Fees are divided into four payments and must be fully paid on or before the due dates.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics 2014, “Employment of pharmacy technician is projected to grow 20% from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations”